Our website is owned and operated by Designerclothing.com Limited whose address is 19 South Side Retail Park, Portrack Lane, Stockton-on-Tees TS18 2TA.
The information you provide to us when using our website will be processed for the following reasons:
• to administer your user profile as a registered user of our website;
• to process any request for advice or information supplied by us;
• to notify you of our bulletins, information packs and services, should you consent to this by checking the appropriate box on the registration form;
• to customise our website according to your interests;
• to ensure that any content you post complies with the terms and conditions of use of the website; and
• to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations.
We may pass on your personal data to other selected third parties as follows:
• to process your personal data for the same reasons as we process your personal data as set out above and only with your consent;
• in the form of aggregated data about our website users, user volumes, sales patterns and other related matters (but these details will not include any information personally identifying you);
• if we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
• your name and address;
• your e-mail address;
• your occupation;
• the information included in your profile (for example, but without limitation, clothes and shoes size, preferred retailers and preferred accessory choices);
• your interests;
• details about the services you specifically request;
• information you complete in relation to our client surveys.
We will never collect sensitive information (as defined in data protection legislation) about you without your explicit consent.
Any information that we collect about you is stored electronically on our database. It may also be printed and stored in our filing system.
We will keep your personal information confidential except where you have posted it for publication or display and/or to the extent that we are compelled to disclose it by law (for example where fraud or other crime is involved) or to comply with an instruction of a regulatory body of competent jurisdiction. From time to time we may be called upon to demonstrate our maintenance of certain professional standards as set by appropriate authorities and/or to satisfy our auditors and/or to comply with regulations in relation to money laundering or other statutory requirements. If you do not consent to our production of your details for this purpose only as an exception to our duty of confidentiality, you can let us know by checking the appropriate box on the new account registration form.
If you believe that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or if you wish us to cease processing your data for any particular purpose or purposes, please contact us.
To comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 we adhere to strict security procedures. The personal information which we hold will be held securely to ensure no unauthorised disclosure or access. When you register for a user account with us you will be required to adhere to the security provisions set out in our terms and conditions.
By registering a profile you consent to the wider dissemination of the information you provide to the other users of our website to achieve your joint objectives.
We would like to contact you in the future for marketing purposes by post and e-mail but we need your consent to do this. By completing your user-profile, you give us consent to contact you with news and promotions, however you can opt out of receiving our marketing material by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you wish to obtain a copy of the personal data that we hold on you, please contact us. As soon as we are satisfied as to your identity, we will send to you, within 40 days, a copy of all the data that we hold concerning you.
When visiting our web pages, we would like to use tracking technologies which record information about you automatically. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
• the internet domain and IP address from where you access our website;
• the type of browser software and operating system used to access our website;
• the date and time you access our website;
• the pages you enter, visit and exit our website from and any purchases you make on those third party websites; and
• if you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website.
We use this information to help us identify click stream patterns, to improve our website and to learn about the number of visitors to our website and the types of technology our visitors use.
Visit our homepage.